About The Horse
The Horse of Delaware Valley is the oldest and largest equine publication serving the mid-Atlantic states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware and Virginia.
With a distribution of over 14,000 copies to print and e-edition subscribers, The Horse reaches almost twice the number of serious horse enthusiasts as any other publication, local, regional or national, that circulates in the market.
The Horse is mailed to individual subscribers and to more that 300 tack and feed stores in the region.
H.L. Schwartz III
Sara B. Cavanagh
BREEDING & RACING
Debra Martin, Manager
Sue Trader, Manager
monthly issue is devoted to a special theme. Issues and themes are:
- Camps, Colleges, Travel and Pets
- Barns and Equipment
- Spring and Summer Show Previews
- Spring Clean Up
- The Devon Horse Show, Camps, Colleges and Travel
- Health and Nutrition
- Real Estate, Home Improvement
- Fall and Winter Show Previews
- A Guide to Trainers
- Get Ready for Winter, Early Bird Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide
Advertisers receive editorial support in the form of special articles
and features in most issues.